Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Exploration

"Rebel"...and thats how I define "me"...how my surroundings define the nature of "me"..."me" is a mirror of changing seasons...that sees the world when is was candy-floss, when it sparkled in the bubbles...."me" then saw the summers where frienships were etched,when sun shone on the green meadows of life...."me" saw the rebel in the season when it was chained down with physical blows...when the world seemed deceptive and those whirlpools of temptation were strong....I saw the rebel drive the "me" to the hearts of passion....that ignited the winters of love that grew to be a blackhole...where you can only fall deep....deeper....deepest....never to resurrect back....."Me" could then still be blown by the thunders of a new world and hail storms of new dreams....thats why the world still rotates every moment...revolves with each breath...cause I explore, I fall, I rise, I "rebel"...but the "I" may pause...I may tire....the "me"...never ceases...its always randomness....searching its own reflections....unknown....un-explored.


"The World is indeed a mixture of truth and make-believe.Discard the make-believe and take the truth."
                                              Ramakrishna

No comments:

Post a Comment